MEET SUNNIESFACE FLUFFMATTE LIPSTICKS - “YOUR LIPS BUT BETTER”
SUNNIESFACE is a makeup brand founded by women in the Philippines. Their Fluffmatte lipstick range which is their signature product sold out within 15 minutes of official launch! Crazy, right?!
Fluffmatte is described by SUNNIESFACE as a modern matte formula with silk-structure technology to give you that second skin feel — with each shade designed to be universally flattering and easy to apply with one quick swipe.
The creamy Fluffmatte formula is also blendable and breathable which allows it to work well as a multistick for the eyes and cheeks too — so the same colour can be applied on lips, eyes and cheeks for a monochromatic look! Crazy again, right?! The shades can be mixed together as well to create a unique customized colour.
- luxury brand formulas
- 100% cruelty-free
- 100% paraben-free
- safe for pregnant + breastfeeding women
Truly a must-have for both professionals and makeup enthusiasts alike.
Some other highlights since discovering SUNNIESFACE Fluffmatte lipsticks:
- Have been used by celebrity makeup artists such as Hung Vanngo, Katie Jane Hughes and Nikki Makeup
- Have been worn by celebrities such as Kate Bosworth, Olivia Wilde and Rose Huntington-Whiteley
- Because of its affordable price, SUNNIESFACE Fluffmatte lipsticks are a perfect dupe for Chanel Beauty’s Allure Velvet range
Here are just a few article extracts on SUNNIESFACE Fluffmatte lipsticks from the interweb:
- ”Robin Black of Beauty Is Boring gushed, “This is my dream lipstick — light-as-air formula, nondrying, totally opaque with a single coat, and the finish is the perfect, powdery matte. It even fades away gracefully, leaving a pretty stain.” And makeup artist Meghan Nguy said, “The texture is unlike any other. It’s pillowy and soft and it’s something you want to apply and keep reapplying.” – https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/review-sunnies-face-fluffmatte-lipstick.html
- “The brand’s Fluffmatte lipsticks are becoming a sensation (Christina Aguilera and Amandla Stenberg have worn them).” – https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/review-sunnies-face-fluffmatte-lipstick.html
- “Some of those fans include celebrities like Christina Aguilera and Amandla Sternberg, who have both been seen wearing the Fluffmatte shade Nudist, which SUNNIESFACE describes as a warm almond nude.” – https://www.allure.com/story/sunnies-face-fluffmatte-lipstick-filipino-makeup-brand-sold-out?verso=true
- Blurred Lips Require A Specific Formula: “The density of the color is key when you create a blurred lip. Look for lipsticks that have texture that kind of look like powder in the tube. I like to pat on SUNNIESFACE Fluffmatte lipsticks with my fingers, blending the shades out to the edges. It’s the easiest way to create a strong lip without making it severe.” — https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/11/216709/priyanka-chopra-makeup-artist-tips#slide-3
- Cindy Sanchez: “I love matte lipsticks but my lips don’t wear them very well even with the best lip conditioners. The lipstick looked very dry — as expected from a matte lippie — that I thought the feeling would be the same on my lips. But no! I was amazed by how it glided on like butter. I like how it goes on evenly without having to apply much. It gives you that powdery finish. Coming from the word ‘fluffmatte,’ it feels weightless compared to other matte lipsticks. I would recommend this product if you are looking for beautiful shades similar to other high-end lipsticks at a good price.” – https://www.preview.ph/beauty/preview-girls-choice-awards-2018-best-makeup-fragrance-a1237-20181030-lfrm4
If you have any questions or comments, let me know! I'd love to know what you think 🙂